In this article, we will discuss the Parag Parikh plan, in which you can earn an impressive amount of 70 lakhs by investing 50 thousand at a time when you’re making plans for an investment plan to secure the long-term future of your children and searching for a fund.
If you are looking to create an impressive amount by making a single investment of 50 thousand rupees Parag Parikh is the best option. this scheme when you invest 50 thousand at one time, you could build a huge amount of 71 lakhs for yourself.
in the next couple of years, if you need a substantial fund for your kids or to provide them with an education at a higher level, you must begin investing in the present by the process of investing in a mutual fund. By the time your children are old enough, you’ll have a huge fund to satisfy all of their needs.
Since the scheme began, it was launched, it has earned an annual return of 21.31 percent. This is an extremely good return over the last five years, the scheme has delivered an annual return of 23.27 percent and over the last three years, it has returned the return of 29.24 percent. When we look at the most recent calendar year it provided an annual return of 39.60 percent, making it the top third-number mutual fund in 2021.
Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund Direct-Growth
The money from mutual funds can be invested into the market for stocks. Moreover, the Indian market is experiencing incredible growth. So in the near future, the stock market is likely to provide excellent yields, if you invest lots of money in this kind of plans like FD and FD, then you should consider yourself. You can earn huge funds in time
Just like trading on the market for stocks, there’s danger in mutual funds as well as a result of the risk meter this fund is classified as very high risk. If you are looking to invest in this scheme make sure you be aware of your risk-taking profile.
How do we invest in an investment fund?
- There are three types of mutual fund investment First is SIP the second is a lump sum, and the third is SWP.
The amount of Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund is Rs19,933 crore which means that a lot of investors have invested in the scheme. Its NAV (net asset value) value is 53.25
Note: Before you invest we would like to inform you that we may share information about mutual funds, the stock market, or investment but not to encourage you to invest. You put your money into the mutual fund or the stock market through your understanding and investment.
Minimum Investment in Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund
- In the Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund, You can begin with the minimum investment of 1000 via SIP.
- If you’d like to invest in lump sums then you can invest with Rs.5000.
- There is no limit on investment you can put in however much you like.
Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund expense ratio
- Its expense rate is -0.82 percent, this is an amount that can be incurred for any mutual fund.
Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund holdings
- bajaj holdings and investment ltd.
- ABC inc class A
- ITC technologies ltd.
- Facebook co
- Indian Energy Exchange Ltd.
Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund Direct-Growth investment calculation
In this article, we will inform the benefits of lump-sum investments The longer you put into it and the higher your gain, and we’ve advised you to invest for 5 years. you can follow this investment plan for 10 or 15 years.
- lump sum investment – 50,000
- expensive ratio – 18%
- 5 years = et. return of Rs. – 64,388
- Final amount final amount. – 1,14,388
A platform to invest in mutual funds.
You can put money into mutual funds in three methods –
- It is possible to invest through the official website
- You could also make an investment through an intermediary.
- Additionally, you can invest in it using the app on your mobile.